informational pictures worth sharing
- Answers with absolute qualifiers are usually wrong (e.g., all, every, never, etc.)
- When 3 or more answers revolve around one concept, one of them is usually right.
- If two answers contain a similar sounding word, such as “impending” and “implausible,” choose one of these.
- If two answers are almost identical except for a few words, choose one of them.
- If two answers seem extreme, they should be eliminated. Example, if the answers are “fruit”, “dog”, “cat”, “bird,” “rock”, eliminate “fruit” and “rock”.
- Choose the longest answer.